Maui - Concierge Sales Agent 2
Location - PH HawaiiApply Now
Pleasant Holidays, one of the largest travel wholesalers in the U.S. specializing in vacation travel to the Hawaii, Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, Tahiti/South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, the Continental USA, Europe, Japan, and Middle East is seeking a Concierge Sales Agent 2. Pleasant Holidays is a subsidiary of the Automobile Club of Southern California a diversified insurance, roadside assistance, financial services and travel organization serving AAA Members for over 100 years.
Our Concierge Sales Agent 2 is a passionate individual who assists guests seeking information about various scenic, cultural, and historic attractions available in their area. He or she works to develop positive business relationships, and solicit products and services we that could fulfill each guests’ needs. Agents also process all proposed sales orders, prepare any necessary correspondence(s) for distribution, and answer any further questions so that they exceed the expectations of their guest(s).
- Maintains accurate information and knowledge of local activities, directions, and landmarks to assist guest inquiry
- Promotes products and services offered by Pleasant Activities such as historic site tours, land & water activities, and other various attractions
- Inputs purchases through the POS system. Prints tickets & itinerary, confirms reservation(s) and follow up on any additional information as deemed necessary
- Resolves basic/standard product or service problems received. Recommends efficient resolution methods that expedite correction or adjustment, and/or provides immediate guest satisfaction
- Processes all administrative tasks related to individual sales transactions, which includes but is not limited to credit card/cash transactions, guest refunds, and daily bank deposits.
- Maintains an accurate cash bank as assigned
- Performs all opening/setup, breakdown, and closing of location equipment, i.e. computer, printer, phones and desk materials as designated by the assigned location
- Performs other duties as assigned
We prefer our candidate to have at least one to three (1-3) years of sales and/or customer experience; or a combination of education and experience to which the pre-established practices, procedures, and guidelines to perform the essential functions of the job can be directly applied. Experience working within the tourism/hospitality/travel field is also highly preferred.
He or she should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to maintain proper tone and verbiage within action(s); Sound interpersonal skills, able to maintain positive business relationships and achieve complaint resolution; And basic computer knowledge, with the ability to navigate/operate various company software and platforms. Must be able to work extended hours – including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays. Must be self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively and independently
Offer includes a competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, vision and travel benefits plus a 401(k) plan.