PC Support Specialist
Location - Pleasant HolidaysApply Now
Pleasant Holidays, one of the largest travel wholesalers in the United States specializing in vacation travel to the Hawaiian Islands, Caribbean, Central & South America, Europe, Mexico, Middle East, South Pacific (Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand and Tahiti), Japan and Asia, the United States and Canada, and cruise vacations worldwide, is seeking a PC Support Specialist.
Pleasant Holidays is a subsidiary of the Automobile Club of Southern California, a diversified insurance, roadside assistance, financial services and travel organization serving AAA Members for more than 100 years.
- Respond to help desk requests and resolve problems as assigned
- Install, configure and maintain desktop and laptop computers and associated peripherals
- Manage corporate wireless accounts and devices
- Track computer assets and update inventory records
- Install, configure and update desktop software
- Provide support for print devices and print servers
- Assist other department staff as needed
- Computer science or information systems degree, MCSE, MCSA or A+ certification, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience working with Windows desktop computers in a corporate environment
- In-depth knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems and computer hardware
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience supporting Apple computers a plus
HOURS/SHIFT: Westlake Village, M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm, 1 hour lunch. Some weekends and nights, must be willing to be on call.
For consideration, please fill out and submit the online application with your resume for immediate consideration.
Pleasant Holidays LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now