Location - JourneseApply Now
Department: Journese Marketing
Reports to: Marketing Project Manager
Journese, the luxury brand of Pleasant Holidays LLC., a subsidiary of the Automobile Clun of Southern California – a diversified insurance, roadside assistance, financial services and travel organization serving over 15 million AAA Members across 21 states is seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
As the luxury brand of Pleasant Holidays, Journese embodies the promise of an exquisite journey, with fine travel made seamless and effortless through experienced Destination Specialists. Each vacation is backed by world-class service and can be enhanced with first-class air, private transfers and upscale experiences, ranging from private excursions to invigorating water adventure and spa replenishment. Journese travel experts personally visit and hand-select the world's finest properties, establishing supplier relationships to ensure VIP treatment at premier resorts, villas, private luxury residences and cruises. Serving discerning travelers since 1977, Journese offers journeys to Australia, Canada, Caribbean, Central & South America, Cook Islands, Europe, Fiji, The Hawaiian Islands, Japan & Asia, Mexico, New Zealand, Tahiti, United Arab Emirates and the United States.
- Research and load partner content to Journese.com. This will include downloading images from hotel websites and/or image galleries, resizing images to fit website format, uploading images to the Content Management System and adding copy content for hotel descriptions and amenities.
- Execute updates for the website including product additions, product updates, itinerary additions and agency content.
- Compile all back-up for partner marketing plans including online and offline tactics.
- Assist in sending electronic communications database and recording unsubscribe requests in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act
- Research, schedule and post Social Media content on all Journese Social Media platforms
- Assist with additional projects or responsibilities as they arise.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong research skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organizational ability, able to balance multiple projects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge and intermediate skills in Photoshop
- Social Media background a plus
- Ability to use HTML commands a plus
- Highly motivated, self-starter, action oriented, with a "can-do" attitude
- Superior attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
HOURS/SHIFT: Hours can be flexible, and position has the opportunity for telecommuting after assignments are established.
Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required
Pleasant Holidays LLC, is an Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Now