Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Hawai‘i
If it's ocean life you love, there's Rainbow Reef, the private snorkeling lagoon. And if you need a bit of pampering, there's Laniwai Spa, featuring O'ahu's only outdoor hydrotherapy garden.
Ka Wa’a Lu’au is an unforgettable evening of family entertainment as only Disney can offer.
Aulani also features a host of amazing dining options that will please every palate. There are the local flavors of the signature restaurant, 'AMA'AMA, cocktails with a side of live music at Off The Hook and The ‘Ōlelo Room and so much more.
Put it all together and Aulani is a whole new world indeed.
Included in Disney Aulani Hawaii Stays:
- The unforgettable pools, waterslides and lazy river in Waikolohe Valley
- The kids' splash zone and an infinity-edge pool overlooking the ocean in Ka Maka Landing
- Aunty's Beach House, the complimentary kids club that's 5,200 square feet of interactive kid paradise, where your kids age 3-12 can meet Disney Characters, enjoy dance parties, build crafts and more
- Nighttime, world-class entertainment for the whole family like the signature Starlit Hui show, outdoor 'Ohana Movie Nights and fireside Mo'olelo Storytelling
With so many inclusive vacation elements available to Guests at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, you can enjoy days of fun from the comfort of your Resort-and with no additional charges for most activities.
Here are just a few of the Aulani experiences that are complimentary throughout your stay:
Pools and Water Fun
- Three pristine pools including: zero-entry Waikolohe Pool, Ka Maka Grotto & Infinity Pool and adult-exclusive Wailana Pool
- Menehune Bridge kids' interactive water play area
- Waikolohe Stream Lazy River (tubes included)
- Two waterslides
- Four whirlpool spas
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi
- Beach equipment includes: Beach umbrellas, boogie boards, sandcastle/shovel sets and beach lounge chairs
- For young families: Portable cribs, bed rails, bottle warmers, electrical outlet covers
- Starlit Hui-evening celebration featuring hula performers, Disney Characters and more
- Fire pit Mo'olelo storytelling-enchanting tales by a master storyteller told fireside
- 'Ohana Movie Nights-Disney movies shown on the lawn under the stars
- Live music
- Aunty's Beach House Kids Club-supervised child care where younger guests explore Hawaiian culture, art and music (ages 3 - 12)
- Teen beach activities
- Hula and 'ukulele lessons
- Lei making
- Art & nature tours
- Disney Character Greetings
- Themed pool parties
- Movie rentals, board games and more at Pau Hana Community Hall
- Menehune Adventure Trail-interactive journey led by the mischievous "little people" of Hawai'i
Fitness & Wellness
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga and fitness on the beach
With everything from upscale dining, Quick-Service restaurants, lounges and even an unforgettable Disney Character breakfast experience, Aulani features a host of amazing dining options that will please every palate.
The signature beachfront restaurant at Aulani, 'AMA'AMA, features contemporary island cooking with breakfast, lunch and dinner menus that showcase the flavors and culinary traditions of Hawai'i. Aunty's Breakfast Celebration On select days, you can start the day with a delicious breakfast buffet and a hearty side of 'ohana. It's Aunty's Breakfast Celebration at Makahiki-a fun, song- and surprise-filled family experience featuring special guest appearances by Mickey Mouse and some of his best Disney Character friends. Makahiki Named after the annual Hawaiian harvest festival, Makahiki offers a buffet that features fresh ingredients and international flavors for breakfast and dinner set in a festive, open-air dining room.
Off the Hook
Looking for a relaxing open-air, poolside lounge to enjoy a tropical drink or Hawaiian appetizer? Look no further than Off The Hook. The 'Olelo Room With décor that's inspired by the Hawaiian language and culture, The 'Ōlelo Room is the ideal lounge to relax with a cocktail or dig into island-inspired appetizers.
Quick Service Dining
Whether it's the grab-and-go, poolside convenience of Ulu Cafe and The Lava Shack, the mouthwatering, family-friendly fare at Mama's Snack Stop, the sweet island treats at Pāpālua Shave Ice or fresh flavors right on the beach at Little 'Opihi's, Aulani has no shortage of easy and delicious dining options.