Manager, National Accounts Partnership
Location - Pleasant HolidaysApply Now
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
Pleasant Holidays, one of the largest travel wholesalers in the United States specializing in vacation travel to the Hawaiian Islands, Caribbean, Central & South America, Europe, Mexico, Middle East, South Pacific (Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, New Zealand & Tahiti), Japan & Asia, the United States & Canada, and cruise vacations worldwide, is seeking a Manager of National Accounts Partnership.
Pleasant Holidays is a subsidiary of the Automobile Club of Southern California, a diversified insurance, roadside assistance, financial services and travel organization serving AAA Members for more than 100 years.
- Manage and implement National Account and preferred partner marketing plans. Provide direction to ensure pricing for all of Pleasant Holidays' national account marketing initiatives are completed correctly and on-time.
- Develop nationwide National Account marketing campaigns and determine best use of co-op funds based on products and seasonality. Provide direction to ensure Pleasant Holidays' programs and specials are updated in the national account's websites/press release communications and emails.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key National Account representatives.
- Work with Destination Marketing Manager to ensure integration of overall Pleasant Holidays and Journese marketing efforts into National Account marketing efforts.
- Oversee the creation and execution of local agency co-op marketing plans and assign to BDMs based on their territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in travel-related, travel agency or National Account headquarter-level sales or marketing.
- Knowledge of Pleasant Holidays destinations and distribution channels.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task while meeting short deadlines in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to travel as needed to participate in marketing meetings.
LOCATION: Westlake Village, CA.
Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required
Pleasant Holidays LLC, is an Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Now