Concierge Supervisor, Hawaii
Location - PH HawaiiApply Now
Department: Oahu Concierge Services
Reports to: Concierge Services Manager, Hawaii
Pleasant Holidays is one of the largest travel wholesalers in the United States specializing in vacation travel to the Hawaiian Islands, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Mexico, Middle East, South Pacific (Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand & Tahiti), Japan, the United States & Canada, and cruise vacations worldwide is seeking a Concierge who will serve as Ambassadors of Aloha at the Pleasant Activity Centers and Hotel Concierge in multiple locations on the Island of Oahu.
Pleasant Holidays is a subsidiary of the Automobile Club of Southern California a diversified insurance, roadside assistance, financial services and travel organization serving more than 15 million AAA Members across 21 states.
Our Concierge Supervisor is a driven Team Leader who will provide support to the Concierge Manager and Director of Sales & Concierge Services. They will assist with the oversight of the Pleasant Activity Centers, Hotel Concierge locations, Briefing locations and the staff. Ensure high quality, knowledgeable, professional staff well versed in Pleasant Holidays policies and procedures. Knowledge of all packages, optional tours, activities and great with guest service relations. Provide support in implementing of new policies and procedures, goals and individual personnel responsibilities.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform daily desk visits to work with and ensure staff is providing the proper guest service and sales levels with guests. Collect all deposits, deposit in a timely manner and deliver all paperwork to Accounting for auditing.
- Staff training for all new hires and recurring training of current staff on the POS system, product knowledge, sales techniques, customer service standards, and company policy and procedures.
- Issue and review all discrepancy notices with the staff. Monitor staff on procedural compliance and re-train the staff as needed.
- Monitor desk, equipment and supplies for needed repairs or replacement and report to the manager.
- Provide input and administrative support on schedules, staff performance reviews, disciplinary action, discrepancies, hotel and employee product analysis, behavior adjustments and overall morale of staff.
- Process all FAM Requests submitted by the staff in a timely manner.
- Secondary point of contact for guest service requests and complaints prior to contacting management.
- Initial point of contact for all hotel management and/or during the absence of management. Works collaboratively with resort management for prompt resolution.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management.
We prefer our candidate to have at least one to three (1-3) years of management and/or sales experience; or a combination of education and experience to which the pre-established practices, procedures, and guidelines to perform the essential functions of the job can be directly applied. Experience working within the tourism/hospitality/travel field is also highly preferred.
The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to maintain proper tone and verbiage within action(s); Sound interpersonal skills, able to maintain positive business relationships and achieve complaint resolution; And advanced computer knowledge, with the ability to navigate/operate various company software and platforms. Must be able to work extended hours – including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays. A flexible work schedule is preferred to support the needs of the business. Must be self-motivated, and demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively and independently.
LOCATION: This position is based on the island of Oahu, in multiple locations in Waikiki and Kapolei.
Offer includes a competitive compensation package including base salary, performance incentive, medical, dental, vision and travel benefits plus a 401(k) plan.
Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required
Pleasant Holidays LLC, is an Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Now