Cruise Vacation Protection Plan Plus
Our comprehensive cruise protection plan offers benefits, coverage and assistance services designed to meet travelers' needs at affordable rates for items purchased through Journese℠.
Journese Cruise Vacation Protection Plan Plus includes our Pre-Departure Waiver Benefits combined with Post-Departure Travel Insurance Benefits underwritten by Arch Insurance Company.
JOURNESE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT AND WAIVER BENEFITS INCLUDE
Price Protection: guarantees the price of trip as soon as either initial payment is received.
Change Coverage: one-time waiver of all supplier fees finalized within one transaction.
Trip Cancellation Benefits:
- For a covered reason, you receive reimbursement in cash of ALL cancellation fees (to a maximum of $10,000 per person) for your Journese travel arrangements if you must cancel your trip prior to departure.
- For any reason not otherwise covered under the Trip Cancellation Benefit, you receive reimbursement in Journese travel certificates of ALL cancellation fees (to a maximum of $10,000 per person) associated with your Journese travel arrangements if you cancel your trip prior to departure.
- In all circumstances, any remaining balance on the reservation after the deduction of the cancel fees and protection plan premium will be refunded in cash or by credit card.
This Cancellation Waiver Benefit does not cover no-shows or occupancy upgrade charges. Journese requires notice of cancellation. This benefit covers only those Travel Arrangements purchased from Journese. Cancellation coverage is void if one-time change coverage is utilized. Journese' Protection Plan Plus and Waiver Only plans provide coverage for non-cruise vacation packages.
Journese travel certificates are non-refundable, non-transferrable, valid for one year from date of issue (but no later than 15 months from the date your Journese Travel Arrangements were cancelled) and may not be redeemed for cash.
POST-DEPARTURE TRAVEL INSURANCE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Trip Interruption to cover expenses booked through Journese (trip cost to a maximum of $10,000 per person) if you interrupt your trip for a covered reason.
- Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver when plan is purchased with initial reservation deposit, provided you are not already disabled from travel at time of purchase.
- $25,000 Accident & Sickness Medical Expense Benefit for covered expenses incurred during your trip (including up to $750 for emergency dental expenses).
- $50,000 Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains Benefit
- $1,000 Baggage and Personal Effects.
- $750 Trip Delay (maximum of $150 per day).
- $750 Missed Connection (3 hours or more).
- $250 Baggage Delay
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- One Call 24-Hour Worldwide Travel Assistance Services (including Travel, medical, business and concierge services).
For additional information, view Journese Protection Plan Plus Plan Documents
- Per Adult Cruise Vacation Package Rate Tiers
(19 years and older)
- Per Adult Plan Pricing
(per adult 19 years and older)
- 0 - $3,499.99
- $3,500 - $3,999.99
- $4,000 - $4,499.99
- $4,500 - $4,999.99
- $5,000 and above
Cruise Vacation package coverage rate tier determined by total package price divided by number of adults (19 years and older) on booking. Children ages 2 - 18 rates are 50% savings off adult rate.
Travel Arrangement and Waiver Benefits are provided by Journese and are not insurance benefits underwritten by Arch Insurance Company.*
Post-Departure Travel Insurance Benefits portion of the Journese Protection Plan Plus is underwritten by: Arch Insurance Company, New York, NY.
All Plan benefits are administered by the Producer: Trip Mate, Inc.* (*in CA & UT, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency) 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO, 64114, 1-800-888-7292.
*For New York Residents Only, the Trip Cancellation Benefit is an insurance benefit underwritten by Arch Insurance Company.
This advertisement does not constitute or form any part of the Travel Protection Insurance Plan or any other contract of any kind. Plan benefits, limits, and provisions may vary by state jurisdiction. The above bullets outline the plan benefits and are not intended as a comprehensive listing of coverage; view the Plan Documents
, which include complete plan details, including benefits and coverage limitations and exclusions.
The Travel Arrangement and Waiver Benefits may be purchased as a separate plan. Click here