Cancel for Any Reason Travel Protection Plans
We've enhanced our travel protection coverage with 2 NEW plan options for the cancel-for-any-reason protection coverage travelers want:
- Cancel for Any Reason - Voucher: lower premium rates with benefits paid in vouchers for future travel
- Cancel for Any Reason - Cash Back: higher premium rates for benefits refunded back to the original form of payment (cash or credit card)
Our comprehensive travel protection plans offer benefits, coverage and assistance services designed to meet travelers' needs at affordable rates for items purchased through Journese℠ should they need to change OR cancel their trip prior to departure for any reason.
Journese Cancel for Any Reason travel protection plans include our Pre-Departure Waiver Benefits combined with Post-Departure Travel Protection Coverage Benefits underwritten by Arch Insurance Company.
Travel Agent Commission Protection Included
Cruise Vacation Protection Plan Plus includes travel agent commission protection at no additional fee. Commission Protection is up to $100 per person for cancellations due to non-covered reasons, and 100% of commission for cancellations for covered reasons. Cruise Vacation Protection Plan Plus must be included for all travelers on the booking and be paid in full within seven days of initial deposit and no later than final payment due date. The booking must be paid in full at time of cancellation to receive commission protection. Claims for commission must be made online.
JOURNESE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT AND WAIVER BENEFITS INCLUDE
Price Protection: guarantees the price of trip as soon as initial payment is received.
Change Coverage: one-time waiver of all supplier fees finalized within one transaction.
Trip Cancellation Benefits:
- Cancel for Any Reason - Voucher: You receive reimbursement in Journese travel certificates (vouchers) of ALL cancellation fees (to a maximum of $10,000 per person) associated with your Journese travel arrangements if you cancel your trip prior to departure.
- Cancel for Any Reason - Cash Back: You receive reimbursement in cash/original form of payment of ALL cancellation fees (to a maximum of $10,000 per person) for your Journese travel arrangements if you must cancel your trip prior to departure.
- In all circumstances, any remaining balance on the reservation after the deduction of the cancel fees and protection plan premium will be refunded in cash or by credit card.
This Cancellation Waiver Benefit does not cover no-shows, occupancy upgrade charges or cruise vacations. Journese requires notice of cancellation. This benefit covers only those Travel Arrangements purchased from Journese. Cancellation coverage is void if one-time change coverage is utilized. Journese' Cruise Vacation Protection Plan Plus provides coverage for cruise vacation packages.
Journese travel certificates are non-refundable, non-transferrable, valid for one year from date of issue (but no later than 15 months from the date your Journese Travel Arrangements were cancelled) and may not be redeemed for cash.
POST-DEPARTURE TRAVEL INSURANCE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Trip Interruption to cover expenses booked through Journese (trip cost to a maximum of $10,000 per person) if you interrupt your trip for a covered reason.
- Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion Waiver when plan is purchased within seven days of initial reservation deposit, provided you are not already disabled from travel at time of purchase.
- $25,000 Accident & Sickness Medical Expense Benefit for covered expenses incurred during your trip (including up to $750 for emergency dental expenses).
- $50,000 Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains Benefit
- $1,000 Baggage and Personal Effects.
- $750 Trip Delay (maximum of $150 per day).
- $750 Missed Connection (3 hours or more).
- $250 Baggage Delay
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- One Call 24-Hour Worldwide Travel Assistance Services (including Travel, medical, business and concierge services).
For additional information, view Journese Cancel for Any Reason - Voucher and Cancel for Any reason - Cash Back Plan Documents.
- Per Adult Vacation Package Rate Tiers
(per adult 18 years and older)
- Per Adult Plan Pricing
(per adult 18 years and older)
- 0 - $1,999.99
- $2,000 - $2,999.99
- $3,000 - $3,999.99
- $4,000 - $4,999.99
- $5,000 and above
Vacation package coverage rate tier determined by total package price divided by number of adults (18 years and older) on booking. Children ages 2 - 17 rates are 50% savings off adult rate.
Travel Arrangement and Waiver Benefits are provided by Journese and are not insurance benefits underwritten by Arch Insurance Company.*
Post-Departure Travel Protection Coverage Benefits portion of the Journese Cancel for Any Reason - Voucher and Cancel for Any Reason - Cash Back protection plans are underwritten by: Arch Insurance Company, New York, NY.
All Plan benefits are administered by the Producer: Trip Mate, Inc.* (*in CA & UT, dba Trip Mate Insurance Agency) 9225 Ward Parkway, Suite 200, Kansas City, MO, 64114, 1-800-888-7292.
This advertisement does not constitute or form any part of the Travel Protection Coverage Plan or any other contract of any kind. Plan benefits, limits, and provisions may vary by state jurisdiction. The above bullets outline the plan benefits and are not intended as a comprehensive listing of coverage; view the Plan Documents
, which includes complete plan details, including benefits and coverage limitations and exclusions. The Travel Arrangement and Waiver Benefits may be purchased as a separate plan if requested.