The island of Maui captivates visitors with its astounding natural beauty and an endless array of things to do. Enjoy Maui's pristine beaches to the fullest with activities such as snorkeling, surf lessons and parasailing.
Go on a whale watching excursion and get an up-close look at these magnificent creatures of the deep. Visit the crescent-shaped Molokini crater on a snorkel cruise, and discover the beautifully preserved coral reef and rich concentration of marine life. Spend a leisurely and entertaining evening on the water with a dinner cruise.Maui's draws aren't merely restricted to the ocean. You can experience the vivid colors of a Maui sunrise from atop the beautiful Haleakala crater, followed by an exhilarating downhill bike ride. Get a bird's-eye view of the island on a helicopter sightseeing tour. Explore the island's lush valleys, dazzling waterfalls and quaint towns on a day trip to Hana. Round out your Maui vacation with an evening at a luau, where you will enjoy a traditional feast accompanied by music, dance and storytelling for an insight into the legends and folklore of Hawaii
Top 5 Things To Do In Maui
- Take a drive along the coastline to the Road to Hana, and along the way, visit the Sacred Pools of Oleo
- Visit Haleakala National Park, which is home to the world's largest dormant volcano
- Explore Banyan Tree Park and take in an event before taking in Lahaina's shops and restaurants
- Learn to surf at one of the many famous beaches, each offering breathtaking views
- Attend the Old Lahaina luau where you can take in the Hawaiian culture and dine on delicious cuisine
Maui From A Different Perspective
- Take in the island from above on a helicopter excursion
- Snorkel in one of the many spots to explore the colorful fish and reefs. Honolua Bay offers diverse marine life, and Kapalua Bay features a sheltered cove
- Witness the biggest creatures in the water while on a Whale Watch trip
- Enjoy dinner and take in the sunset on a cruise
- Attend a festival or event and discover the rich history of the island, there is always something fun happening!
Top 5 Beaches We Love
- Makena Beach is the most photographed beach in Hawaii
- Ka'anapali Beach features soft sand and a prime location
- Baldwin Beach is perfect for families to soak up the sun
- Wai'anapanapa State Park is outside of Hana Town and a must see
- Honolua Bay is famous for its surfing and snorkeling
Let us help you plan the perfect Hawaii vacation
Need a place to stay? We can help. Want to experience the true essence of the islands? We have activities for that. Looking for a great deal on a car? You've come to the right place. Travel Protection? Check. Want a great deal on all of the above? We have that covered.
To plan your trip with the Hawaii experts, call 800-742-9244
Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Voted one of the best resorts in Maui, this resort is situated on the beautiful Wailea Beach.
- Run of House
- 15% spa discount
- Kids 17 & younger stay FREE
- Ask about Honeymoon amenities