Un-Cruise Hawaii Highlights:
- Night snorkel with Giant Pacific Manta rays
- Marine life search in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary
- Evening pa'ina (feast) and Hawaiian jam session with Moloka'i locals
- Snorkel among coral gardens and at a sea turtle habitat
- Visit Moloka'i's ancient Halawa Valley
- Discover island history at the Lana'i Culture and Heritage Center
- Unparalleled snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and skiff exploration
UnCruise Unparalleled Value
Do as much or as little as you like, on your terms, and in comfort.
On a journey this intimate, you can’t help but feel connected–to the earth, to yourself, and to friends new and old.
Small group travel puts you in on the action (not watching from afar).
From transfers and baggage handling, to cruise cabins and pre- and post-cruise extensions, you’re taken care of.
Boats are well-appointed and very comfortable, but you’ll quickly discover that your home-away-from-home is secondary to what’s going on around it.
Zero hidden costs.
What most defines your trip is included in every fare—excursions, hand-crafted cuisine, and a wide array of beverage options... including alcohol.
Memories to last a lifetime.
Be prepared for AHA! and “I-can’t-believe-I-just-did-that” moments. You’ll leave with lots of ‘em
Welcome to the family.
Through our Endless Discoveries alumni program, you receive loyalty savings on future cruises, referral incentives (for you AND your friends), exclusive offers, and more.
pre- and post-cruise stays, onboard accommodations, activities and more
For Cruise Dates, More Itineraries and Bookings
Call Our Dedicated Cruise Desk at