Moorea Vacation Packages
A 30-minute ferry or a 10-minute flight from Papeete lands you in Moorea with its wide, shallow lagoon that surrounds the island’s vertical mountains. The peaceful meadows and cool waterfalls of Moorea make this a gentle, unforgettable paradise with pastel painted houses surrounded by gardens of hyacinth and birds of paradise. Ride a quad through the majestic mountain ranges, snap postcard-perfect images of Cook’s Bay from Belvedere Lookout, or swim with the dolphins. Offering a wide variety of activity options, this island indulges every taste.
$100 OFF Stays of 6 Nights or Longer at ALL Tahiti hotels & resorts in our portfolio
- Book by 04/21/24 for select travel through 12/31/24
This resort boasts a picturesque location, and features luxurious beach and overwater bungalows with private terraces and glass floor viewing panels.
This luxury resort at the edge of a magnificent beach offers superbly appointed accommodations with pampering amenities.
This charming beachfront boutique hotel, which participates in a coral reef protection program, carries a strong sense of the Polynesian spirit both in style and ambiance.
This beachfront property contains 16 bungalows with living/dining space, kitchenettes, a terrace with furniture, and views of the beach or gardens. In-house facilities include a restaurant for breakfast and various water sports and activities.
Create the perfect Tahitian vacation:
- Hotel choices range from garden bungalows with private plunge pools to family-friendly hillside villas to indulgent overwater two-story presidential bungalows
- All overwater bungalows have viewing panes in the floor to see the fish and most have lights under the bungalow to illuminate the viewing area at night
- Breakfast is included at most resorts
- Most resorts offer a meal plan, making the destination more affordable
- Cruise options feature intimate sailing vessels offering itineraries from three to 13 nights