Tahiti & Tetiaroa Vacation Packages
Tahiti is the entry point, and the economic, cultural and political center of French Polynesia. The island has a beautiful waterfront where yachts, ferries and cargo boats come and go, and a thriving market full of South Pacific atmosphere.
Just 30 miles off the coast of Tahiti, Tetiaroa might as well be a world away. Once a haven for Tahitian royalty, Tetiaroa was acquired by Marlon Brando in the late 60's and became his island home.
The Islands of Tahiti
Up to 30% OFF, FREE breakfast and more
- Book by 01/01/23 for select travel through 09/30/23
This resort offers island-inspired guest rooms and suites, the largest outdoor pool in French Polynesia, and a prime waterfront location minutes from the airport, the city center and the maritime port.
Enjoy deluxe accommodations with authentic Polynesian décor and contemporary amenities at this premier resort.
Only ten minutes from downtown Papeete, Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts allows you to take advantage of everything that French Polynesia has to offer.
This beautiful beachfront resort affords magnificent views of Moorea.
Create the perfect Tahitian vacation:
- Hotel choices range from garden bungalows with private plunge pools to family-friendly hillside villas to indulgent overwater two-story presidential bungalows
- All overwater bungalows have viewing panes in the floor to see the fish and most have lights under the bungalow to illuminate the viewing area at night
- Breakfast is included at most resorts
- Most resorts offer a meal plan, making the destination more affordable
- Cruise options feature intimate sailing vessels offering itineraries from three to 13 nights