Tahiti & Tetiaroa Vacation Packages
Tahiti is the entry point, and the economic, cultural and political center of French Polynesia. The island has a beautiful waterfront where yachts, ferries and cargo boats come and go, and a thriving market full of South Pacific atmosphere.
Just 30 miles off the coast of Tahiti, Tetiaroa might as well be a world away. Once a haven for Tahitian royalty, Tetiaroa was acquired by Marlon Brando in the late 60's and became his island home.
The Islands of Tahiti
Up to 30% OFF, FREE breakfast, FREE nights and more
- Book by 06/04/23 for select travel through 03/31/24
This resort offers island-inspired guest rooms and suites, the largest outdoor pool in French Polynesia, and a prime waterfront location minutes from the airport, the city center and the maritime port.
This beautiful beachfront resort affords magnificent views of Moorea.
SAVE up to 15% and receive complimentary continental breakfast daily with a 2-night minimum stay. Valid for travel 4/1/23-3/31/24.
Only ten minutes from downtown Papeete, Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts allows you to take advantage of everything that French Polynesia has to offer.
Create the perfect Tahitian vacation:
- Hotel choices range from garden bungalows with private plunge pools to family-friendly hillside villas to indulgent overwater two-story presidential bungalows
- All overwater bungalows have viewing panes in the floor to see the fish and most have lights under the bungalow to illuminate the viewing area at night
- Breakfast is included at most resorts
- Most resorts offer a meal plan, making the destination more affordable
- Cruise options feature intimate sailing vessels offering itineraries from three to 13 nights