Tahiti & Tetiaroa Vacation Packages
Tahiti is the entry point, and the economic, cultural and political center of French Polynesia. The island has a beautiful waterfront where yachts, ferries and cargo boats come and go, and a thriving market full of South Pacific atmosphere.
Just 30 miles off the coast of Tahiti, Tetiaroa might as well be a world away. Once a haven for Tahitian royalty, Tetiaroa was acquired by Marlon Brando in the late 60's and became his island home.
Tahiti Escapes – The BEST Deals
Up to 40% OFF | FREE nights | FREE breakfast and more
- For select travel through 12/17/21
Create the perfect Tahitian vacation:
- Hotel choices range from garden bungalows with private plunge pools to family-friendly hillside villas to indulgent overwater two-story presidential bungalows
- All overwater bungalows have viewing panes in the floor to see the fish and most have lights under the bungalow to illuminate the viewing area at night
- Breakfast is included at most resorts
- Most resorts offer a meal plan, making the destination more affordable
- Cruise options feature intimate sailing vessels offering itineraries from three to 13 nights